Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Gay X Factor star Craig Colton is now attracted to women

via glooce



"I was recently attracted to a woman who was just like me in a woman's body."

He rose to fame on The X Factor last year sporting a rather portly frame. But singer Craig Colton has now re-emerged looking almost unrecognisable as he shows off a much slender physique following months of hitting the gym.

But that's not the only major transformation he's gone through in the last year - as he also revealed during the NOW magazine interview that he is now also attracted to women.

After first arriving in the public eye Craig's relationship with another X Factor alumni, Danyl Johnson, made the news following his admission that he is homosexual and proud of it last year.

He added: 'I was always open about my sexuality on the show, but now I'd never rule out a woman. I was recently attracted to a woman who was just like me in a woman's body...there's something special about her.'

He told NOW magazine: 'I've got so much more confidence now. I've lost almost 4st and I'm doing it slowly. 'I don't want to lose a stone a week or anything like that. I'm still enjoying myself - hashtag cocktails!'

Aside from being busy in the gym, Craig has also been busy writing his new music material - and has been turning to Robbie Williams for advice.

He joked: 'I wrote a song called Beautiful Surprise on the toilet. It was about 4am and I rang Robbie immediately. Yes, I did get of the toilet at that point! He said: "send it to me right now".'

S1 S2 S3





NEWS -CINEMA-MUSIC-CELEBRITY-WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment